Pattonville Fire Protection District will be hosting a Blue Card Compliant 8-hour Mayday Class on November 20th, 2017, from 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM. Participants will:
- Review current Mayday policies in place around the region.
- Serve as the first arriving BC and/or Engine Company Officer on simulations and be tasked with handling Mayday’s.
- Have 8-hours of CEU’s logged on the Bshifter website.
- Get re-certification credit for simulations completed.
- Receive CEU’s through the Missouri Division of Fire Safety (pending).
CLICK HERE for more information! To register for the class, contact Deputy Chief Corey Irelan at email@example.com.